"Real Deal With Christina" (also known as The Real World) is an Internet show starring Fandom user ChristinaGrimmieLove (there's more, but she's the star). She plans to release it on YouTube on April 26, 2017. She's the producer, director, and creator of the show and wiki.
ChristinaGrimmieLove, Fandom user and Twitter account @TheRandomPanini, looks into the real world. She will talk about (in no particular order):
- The Pepsi Commercial Controversy
- "Invisible" by Christina Grimmie
- Poppy's Popularity
and much more!
Season One Edit
- The Starting Episode
- Pepsi's "Bad Move"
- What's Up With You, Poppy?
- DanandPhilGAMES and Their Club Penguin Video
- The Totally Visible Music Video
- It Wasn't Meant To Be, Was It?
- This is the second show from Christina with a TV-PG rating, the first being her show, JD: Meant To Be.
- Surprisingly, there's an episode about it.
- Until further notice, this show is fake.
- She already has six episodes planned and is working on her seventh one.
- She hopes this one is better than JD: MTB.
- Her go-to guest star will be her sister.
- She decided against making a Facebook account about the show.
- She has a plan to say, "triggered" and every video of hers.
- Once she watches RuPaul's Drag Race, she'll make episodes about that.
- She can make your hands clap... (no horrible joke).
- Hamilton may be referenced. Maybe.
- Her theme song may be "Invisible" by Christina Grimmie.
- There'll be many references to "The Mine Song".
- As Christina was creating this page, she thought of going onto IMDb.